Friday, November 22, 2013

Blatant HONESTY

Occasionally I feel used. For my knowledge that is. How would you feel if you learned that you were being taken advantage of? Simply doing things the right way, nothing special. If ever someone is in need, you assist. This practice simply keeps your moral compass pointing due north. Now you take that and later learn that it was all for a stupid game. Just what do you do?
As I often say; I am a quick learner. Only when the wrongdoing is impossible to fathom.
What are you suppose to do then? Well it is said that you should be prepared. In order to be prepared you have to change your routine, your attitude, and so many other things that make you who you are. It sure would be easier if everyone would cooperate and just do what is right. What am I supposed to do now, that is what I want to know? I have already made a fool of myself by being taken like that. Do I make an even bigger fool of myself by confronting the person about it. No, I just stop helping. Well, not everyone just that person and anyone else that tries this scheme.

I digress; In the simplest of terms it is not fun to be used.

So, that brings me to a question for which I long an answer. Must a person always conform? Is conforming a type of adaptation? Conformity is for the scared followers. I will not change my ways to accommodate an imbecile

Find your voice and use it. You are who you want to be and no one can change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment